Please read the important information for all new enrolments to Maramarua School.
This is the link to our School Booklet : click here for the School Booklet
Enrolling Your Child
All new students being enrolled at Maramarua School must provide a birth certificate, and their immunisation certificate also needs to be shown.
It is important to make an appointment with the Principal prior to enrolling, to have a look around our school and to meet the classroom teacher(s) and to become familiar with the layout and facilities at school.
Our enrolment form is online – please see the link at the bottom of this page.
New Entrant (5 year olds) Orientation
We encourage new entrants to attend school for two half days each week a month before they are due to be enrolled. This will make starting school exciting and fun, without uncertainty and fear. Please contact the school office to start this process – the days and times of these visits will be co-ordinated with you by the New Entrant teacher.
The purpose of school visits are:
· To lessen the ‘new’ feelings experienced on the child’s first day at school.
· To meet fellow pupils and to develop confidence in the class.
· To introduce children and their parents/caregivers to their teacher.
· To become familiar with the layout and facilities at school.
· To experience some school activities, and to become familiar with class and school routines.
· To provide information needed to settle into school life quickly and smoothly.
· A school day begins at 9am and finishes at 3pm.
· Sunhats are compulsory in Terms 1, 2 & 4.
· Uniform and stationery required can be purchased at the school.
Online Enrolment Form